You are welcome to share whatever you are going through that is causing you much unbearable pain emotionally and you really need to let it out. I bet you that someone cares enough to share your pain with you and give an advice that will go a long way to help. Also, feel free to drop your helping comments.

Monday, October 15, 2012

A lil' something for you...my love story

My Love Story
I was fully grown,
fully grown, but naked,
Left in the field to die of cold and emptiness.
Then I heard someone approaching.
I was afraid and ashamed of my nakedness, so I ran to hide.
You did not pass me, no you did not.
You stopped and came to my hiding place. Your eyes were ablaze with love and just one look at your so-perfect face,
I melted before you. You lifted me on my feet and took me in your arms.
You were all-perfect and shone as the sun, so I begged you to depart from me because I do not deserve your presence.
But you said to me "I came just for you"
At the sound of your voice I held you more closely
Because I felt peace like never before.
You took me and covered me with a purple robe and gave ornaments for my hair, hands and feet. You then put me on your horse and rode with me.
Everyone that saw me were amazed.
They said "what is she doing with him? A peasant like her!"
But you gave no heed to them.
You took me and gave me a place of rest where I abide till now.
Every day I wake up,
I still feel you by my side.
Those eyes of love that pierced through my fears and deepest secret,
Those eyes, I still feel constantly gazing down at me.
I hurt you, yea sometimes,
But you still take me back always because you know that what we share is deeper than human understanding.
For setting my hinds feet on high places, For loving me when I'm loveless,
For giving your life for me,
I say "THANK YOU".
As your love rises with the sun each morning,
I say to you, my love and the wind beneath my wings;
Make me yours, forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Articles