You are welcome to share whatever you are going through that is causing you much unbearable pain emotionally and you really need to let it out. I bet you that someone cares enough to share your pain with you and give an advice that will go a long way to help. Also, feel free to drop your helping comments.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ladies, sex isn't Love! You can't give him your body just to make him love you.

The issue of love has been one of the most perverted topic ever. People each day fall prey to different unimaginable situations in the quest to find love and be loved (who doesn't want that?). However, in all of these, in between is another issue that has also been so abused-sex. Now, sex is a beautiful thing, matter of fact one of the most beautiful and amazing things in life, but not when it is being perverted.
Love and sex therefore can sometimes be misunderstood. "I love you" and "I want to have sex with you" becomes a sentence that most people can't properly define which they want. Is it "I want to have sex with you because I love you" or "I love you because I want sex????" 
Unfortunately most times, in the middle of this dilemma is the woman. It is said that the woman gives sex to be loved while the man wants sex to love. That seems to be true, but imagine if that is the case. Will the woman go around giving sex in her quest for love to every dick and harry she meets? Absolutely No. However, most women have found themselves in that situation. Sometimes, unable to help it. It is to such ladies I tell this: He is not going to love you because you give him sex if he doesn't find you lovable in the first place. Sex won't change a thing!!!(Even if you are wonderful in bed). It will simply satisfy his libido(don't mistake it for love) and give him the boosted ego of another prey conquered, while you leave heart broken and empty handed when he's satified with the menu you are serving him and wishes to try another menu! Hey! don't give him that space! And if you are a guy reading this, I understand how much you are built to destroy everything on your way, but brother, give 'em sisters a chance! Let your heart think first before that consuming lust sets in. If you know you have no plans for her, I mean long term plans, like marrying her (is that so impossible?) then let her be!
Like I said, the sweetest sex (love-making) is in the marriage environment(don't abuse me). I'm married and so I truly know. So can't you wait?
So girly, the next time he's putting that pressure on you to "give it to me if you love me" be wise. Think about what you can loose should he dump you. Most ladies are shattered and heart-wrecked only when a man they have been in a SEXUAL relationship leaves them. Meaning sex binds, so imagine if you have had sex with 5,10,20 guys? You are bound to them. What a circle!
You can break it. Simply put, girls shut your legs and guys, shield your stuff. Let us practice abstinence(Isn't it part of HIV prevention?)
Seriously, it's about time people experience love in it's PURE state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Articles