You are welcome to share whatever you are going through that is causing you much unbearable pain emotionally and you really need to let it out. I bet you that someone cares enough to share your pain with you and give an advice that will go a long way to help. Also, feel free to drop your helping comments.

Monday, October 15, 2012

And it continues...

I have thought of turning the whole world to words,
But I find out they cannot express the depth of what you mean to me,
I have thought of causing the whole world to be a song, so I can sing it to you, Still, it cannot be enough.
You make me fly without wings,
To float on the clouds of impossibilities. Sometimes, I so lost for words of how to describe you,
That I can only say
"OH GOD!"
You beat my imaginations!
The way you draw close to those that draw close to you, but remains a mystery to those that do not know you, amazes me.
"I dey Trip for you!"
Not even any language can fully describe you.
I have thought of learning new languages,
Just to say more words to you,
But they are far from being enough.
You are my pride,
And your sweet presence energizes me.
"I love you"
And my prayer is;
I do not want this to end Holy spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Articles